Print and finishing leader will attend Label Expo Americas and Pack Expo
Leading market influencers and buyers will converge in Chicago this fall to learn more about emerging trends and new technologies that are positively impacting the label and packaging print and finishing industry. Muller Martini will be on hand for both events, showcasing its innovative Variable Sleeve Offset Printing press (VSOP), which represents a dynamic singular printing solution for a variety of packaging needs, including shrink sleeves, wet-glue, wrap-around and in-mold labels; films, laminates, food packaging, liquid packaging and carton printing.
The VSOP features a unique sleeve technology which allows print sizes to be changed without having to remove entire inserts, making the process quick, simple, and highly efficient considering the infinite variety of print lengths inherent in packaging. In addition, the press delivers the first-class printing quality needed to meet the demanding requirements of the packaging market.
Muller’s new generation VSOP web offset printing press features an impressive list of functionality and operational advancements, including:
- New ergonomic construction, allowing for easier machine access for sleeve changes and daily operation
- Innovative electronic control technology, utilizing fewer components for greater machine reliability
- Efficient external roller setting feature reduces the initial and operational roller setting time by half
- Optimized ink train design delivers consistently reproducible ink settings
- Modular design philosophy enables flexible machine configurations for a wide range of hybrid packaging printing applications
At both Label Expo Americas and Pack Expo, Muller Martini’s booth will feature a VSOP 850 (33.5”) print tower, which has been modified with a see-through doorway, allowing booth visitors a unique perspective to the VSOP’s changeover technology. The demonstration reveals how easy and fast it is to change the sleeves in order to seamlessly accommodate a new printing job.
The VSOP’s flexibility and proficiency make it the most dynamic web press technology available in today’s packaging market, affording numerous opportunities for print professionals to grow their business.
Label Expo Americas takes place September 11-13 at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, Illinois (a suburb of Chicago). Muller Martini will be at Booth #820.
Pack Expo runs from October 28-31 and will be held at McCormick Place in Chicago. Muller Martini will be at Booth #4775.