Most Muller Martini customers know that the MPower website is a convenient tool for 24/7 parts ordering. I’m happy to announce that with the recent launch of MPower 4.0, our site now provides a number of significant enhancements that allow you to better review and track personalized account information.
For instance, there’s an at-a-glance dashboard featuring:
- Open orders with anticipated delivery dates.
- Current quotes which can be updated when you’re ready to make a purchase.
- Recent shipments, as well as tracking information, and access to invoices and packing lists.
- Recent service calls with technician notes.
- Your installed machines and their documentation.
- Active service agreements.
Our goal is to save you time by making MPower 4.0 a highly informative, go-to resource that can be used by many of your organization’s decision-makers, including those in production, accounting, purchasing, operations, and IT. Additional new features include:
- Parts return authorizations and credits.
- Financial statement of account.
- File sharing (even large, often restricted files are now easily transferable).
- Helpful how-to videos.
To check out the all-new MPower 4.0, simply sign in at https://mpower.mullermartiniusa.com
If you’re a former Kolbus or Heidelberg customer and have yet to setup an MPower account, just call our Parts Department at 1.888.268.5537, and press option 2.